the wonderful world of jengy

a little insight into the complex, iron deficient, teeny mind of mine

Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Monday, June 05, 2006

joey & ross are drinking midori right now. i heart midori. joey does not. ross does but pretends not to.

on jeopardy! tonight, one of the categories was "hold me closer, tony danza" in reference to elton john's misheard lyric "hold me closer, tiny dancer" in the tiny dancer song. also on friends. hilarious.

Michael & I have been movie watchers, even though he's been stingy and witholding movies that he owes me from his queue and from what he owed me for... I forget what. Either way... yeah. We've been to the movies so often that he knows the words to the songs played in those Century trailers (also popular on Radio Disney). Sorry hon; had to bring it up.

Kenny Chesney concert in a week! =D Yay I get to legally drink at a concert! That Smirnoff Ice @ Keith Urban didn't count, altho it was funn, too. AND I am way excited for Rascal Flatts in July. RASCAL FLATTS; I HEART RASCAL FLATTS. It's like my boy band days, except it's country, so not as widely recognized as bopper. =)

Finished my first week of training today. Good stuff. I heart income.

I think I'm going to read pretentious magazines this summer... Atlantic Monthly. Well, Time's not too presumptuous. The New Yorker. Mixed in with some Lucky, of course. The magazines with the longer articles last longer, and I don't as easily discard of them as I do with the US Weekly's and the Cosmo's.

I need to get out of my habit of starting books & not starting them.

Sorry I'm a little random and dry tonight. Sometimes, you just feel like writing. I saw the Midori on Friends and had the urge to write.

Weekends feel short whether you are in school or working, I have learned.

Ok. I'm done. Sorry for the unenlightening post. Not feeling bitchy nor particularly joyful at this time. Just normal, I suppose. Or average; yes, average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home