the wonderful world of jengy

a little insight into the complex, iron deficient, teeny mind of mine

Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Monday, June 12, 2006

harrow. i work in a job that actually requires the use of white out every now and then. i actually use white out. for real. like, not for fun. and for fun, i don't mean for painty fumes inhaling, but for like... artsy fun sort of. nm. tangent there. anyways.

at the job right now. i guess you could call this my lunch break. to quote lauren from the hills "a real lunch break??". that was hilarious.

shopped like i finally got a paycheck yesterday. my hair's shorter now too. i'm thinking of putting all of my next paycheck to my credit card cause i feel a little guilty. BUT i have shoes that are practically like house slippers except they're not cause they're all trendy cause i bought them in the bad bad section of nordy's that my sister urged me into. she & my mother... bad influences for buying really cute but expensive stuff. admission: i do like nice things. which makes me very sad about wanting to go into public interest law cause it cannot pay for my nice things inclinations. why can't i help people wearing name brands?

kicked michael's a** at the horse racies @ d&b. i did it sober, too.

i heart the movie cars. i'm sure i annoyed the bf a little by whispering about all of the nascar related incidents throughout the movie. boogedy boogedy boogedy, lets go racin. (speakin of which, congrats to my 26 car on not crashing & being in the top 20.)

kenny chesney tomorrow! =D I should listen to the road & the radio nonstop from now till then to amp up. i'm listening to yahoo launch radio, and I'm stuck listening to mimi cause I've already used my 5 skips for this listening hour.

havaianas (sp? i keep messing it up...) are effin great. i want to own like nine pairs or something.

good luck to the lsat takers today.

I know this shake it off song will be in my head so annoyingly for the rest of the day... urgh. later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home